Friday, July 16, 2010

The Market is coming back!!!

I can feel it, the market is coming back! After the April 30 tax credit deadline the market just went to sleep for about six weeks. Showings and inquiries were way down.

There is nothing that drives me crazy like not having enough work to do! This past week have shown signs of activity. The MLS has had properties that are not bank owned actually go into pending some of which were in the luxury market. My listings are getting activity and some really good interest I am thrilled to report!

So if you have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a great deal, stop sitting. The values are incredible out there. I am showing properties priced $50,000 less then the seller purchased them for. The rates are at the lowest they have ever been.

If you are a seller and need to do a short sale give me a call. I have been doing those before it was popular. I am an Independent Agency which means your privacy is protected with me. I won't charge hidden fees like some of my competition does.

The foundation of my business is based on Honesty, Integrity with Ethical business practices. No smoke and mirrors, no hiding behind a team, just old fashioned good customer service.
You can contact me at sandymaline@gmail.com or 440-554-2260

No comments: